Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waattse introduction

Hello! This is my blog intended mainly to keep in touch with people I know from around the world. I am working in Kagoshima, Japan. My blog is named after a bit of Kagoshima dialect. It is used as an adverb modifying an adjective and means "very". So you could say "waattse oishii", and that would mean "very delicious".

Sweet, so I don't know what format this will take yet. I don't know if I will write one long post every week or just write bits at a time. Also, I don't know if the subject matter will be related only to Kagoshima or if I will branch out into the wider blogosphere yet.

At any rate, "keeping in touch" also means that you guys write me. So post a lot of comments here please! Of course if you have something private to say you can email me. If you don't know my email address it is aselunar@gmail.com. Also, if you know anyone who should know about this blog but doesn't (like a long lost relative), please tell them. This blog is also open to anyone who found it by accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like sweet deal! we would all like to be updated!